I got another day of solid printing out of the Makerbot. Finished printing Issy's legs, printed his head camera mount, and the first segment of the tail. The head camera mount is a fairly massive print, at 3.5" x 1.75" and an inch tall. The first attempt warped massively after the first 3 layers and had to be tossed. I got a much better raft on the second one, and it came out fine (some warpage, but not enough to ruin the print). I'm hoping to crank out the snout and second tail section tomorrow.
Unfortunately, no pictures. My camera is on vacation in Florida. But, here's a rendering of the final head/snout with the MS Lifecam cameras: